New Profile Posts

Hi. I backed the game in its Indiegogo campaign but never received my Steam Early Access code. Do you know who I should contact to ask for the code?
NikZ,
Hi. I made a contribution of $35 for DEAD MATTER development in the Indiegogo campaign on November 11, 2018. I never received my Steam Early Access code. Now that the game is at v0.8 ALPHA I am eager to try the game and give it a play through, especially with a 3-day weekend ahead. How/Who do I contact please to request the access code?
Hi. I paid $35 to back DEAD MATTER game development during the Indiegogo campaign drive. I never received my Steam Early Access key. Now that the game is at v0.8 in its Alpha stage I would like to give the game a play through. How do I request the Steam access code please? I have all of the info available to prove that I made the donation including contribution ID code.
Jokka
Jokka
Heya, apologoes for the late answer.

You can head on over to qisoftware.ca and create an account using the same email you used when backing, after doing that head on over to "Orders" and you should see your key displayed there <3
Hopping on dead matter 0.6.1 cant share my opinion but I expect some dumbasses to hop on and fight me I need my kills up MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I'm really fucken hungry